Successors of a deceased performer have the right to the performer's royalties for the entire duration of the performing rights pertaining to the recordings on which the deceased performer participated.
The following documents must be provided to become a member of HUZIP:
- A copy of a Decision on inheritance, which specifically lists that performing rights are a part of the deceased's estate;
- Power of Attorney B, filled-in and signed in one's own hand
- A copy of an identification card
Please send the Power of Attorney form, duly filled-in and signed in one's own hand, in addition to other required documents via regular mail to the following address:
Ivana Broza 8A
Power of attorney
Successors of a deceased performer must sign the special Power of Attorney F, whereby they entrust the protection of their rights - fill the Power of attorney Form F:
POWER OF ATTORNEY F - PERFORMER'S RIGHTS SUCCESSOR
b) worldwide, excluding countries/territories of the member's choice
Successors of a performer who want to waive HUZIP's protection in the territory of certain countries must can list the countries for which they want to waive protection.
c) territory of Republic of Croatia
d) territory of Republic of Croatia and territory of certain states of the member's choice
- a successor wanting to have this membership variety can list all the countries where they wish to implement protection.
Power of attorney – Personal identification number (OIB)
In order to receive their royalty fee, every member of HUZIP has to submit their Personal identification number (OIB). A foreign member that does not have an OIB, must obtain one from the Croatian Tax Administration Office. In this case, a foreign member can authorize HUZIP to do so on their behalf. For this purpose, the member must submit the following completed and signed documents:
- Signed and filled Power of attorney for OIB
- Signed and filled Request for assigning OIB
Registration of recorded performance
Successors are obliged to register correct and complete data concerning recorded performances of deceased performer. Maintaining of the correct records of their performances and the distribution of royalties depends on the accurate registration.
Recorded performances can be registered:
- via regular form (FORM – REGISTRATION OF RECORDED PERFORMANCE) that must be completed, signed and delivered through regular mail or personally.
If you, by chance, change your personal data, please inform us about it as soon as possible, using the following form:
DATA CHANGE FORM
In case you require help to complete the Form, please contact us:
Ivana Broza 8A
10000 ZAGREB, CROATIA
tel: 01/3033600 (headquarters) fax: 01/3033630